Chloe’s Likes and Dislikes
Posted by Chloe T. Barlow at January 20th, 2014
I love the movie Amelie. I especially like how each character is introduced by their random likes and dislikes. For example, Amelie likes looking back to people’s faces in the dark during movies, but hates when people in old movies don’t watch the road when driving (I share that peeve. Seriously, who can focus on what they’re saying when they could be driving right through that fake background any second? Look out!!!)
In that vein, I give you some of my own random likes and dislikes:
- Shows where the characters meet up in a special episode. Murder She Wrote and Magnum P.I. is the premiere example of this. Someday I want to do this with another author so we can merge our two novel “realities.” (Huge Magnum mustache optional).
- When tough guys go all gooey over cute critters. The linked Tumblr is a great example.
- PEEPS! Yummy. I eat the chocolate eyes first, then the tail, then the sides, the head and body. There is a whole separate system for each type of Peep. It’s a science.
- I hate when people misuse the word literally. No, he is NOT literally exploding with ideas. That would be gross, and tragic – except for in Total Recall (the original, of course), where it was awesome.
- I hate seeing people pick at their nails and fingers until they bleed. I want to grab their hands and say, “Stop, love yourself! And, also . . . put on this ointment.”
- Bananas! I know this is a controversial opinion, but I hate ’em. I just do. (I will accept banana in the form of bread or foster, if…I…must.)
Do you have any Likes and Dislikes to share? Post and comment below and my favorite(s) will win a piece of fun Three Rivers swag!